5/05/2010

Did you know...

So, those of you who know me have propably heard me jabbering about my insanly cool Iphone once or twice.
Well, I got this really cool app called "6501 Crazy Facts." FUN! So I`m going to enlighten you all with some of my faves.

Here we go. Did you know...

- That the sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects legs in it. (Please, dont be true...!)
- The average human eat 8 spiders in their lifetime at night. ( Ok, I choose not to believe this one!)
- If the population of China walked past you in a single line, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
- A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey`s monkey. (Just so you know.)
- The Neanderthal`s brain was bigger than ours is.

Ah, the wonderful world of technology!

Im off to fill my brain with more usefull/less stuff!

1 comment:

Edith:D said...

Haha.. Håper ikke alt stemmer:S
Du og den Iponen din ass Linda!;)