6/30/2010

Hello friend!

I am well aware of the fact that I have been totally and utterly absent from the blogging world for a few weeks. I guess I was too happy and content with just enjoying the lovley weather and long, sleepy days with a novel.

But I do miss the amazing world of internet! I miss blogging, and I sure do hope that blogging missed me right back!

As I said, its summer, and I use every chance I get to take awesome, summery pictures with my IPhone. Here are some, just to show you what Ive been up to these past weeks.



I have been hanging out with dear friends


I fell in love with a horse

I fell in love with these shoes, but did not purchase them. Whyyy?


I fell in love with this dress, and purchased it. YAY!


I had fun with colorful nailpolish


I spent as much time as possible at this amazing place



I played lots and lots of vollyball

I ate my very first grilled corn of the season. Yumm!

I took a stroll over the roof at "Vikingskipet", witch is propably illegal.
Dont tell!

All in all, Im having the time of my life!

See ya soon! (hopefully)





No comments: