10/12/2011

Oh dear, I really ought to blog now...

Ok, so first I gotta tell you guys that I decided to go back to writing in English. There are several reasons for this, but the main reason is that I like English sooo much more! I always struggle to find my words in Norwegian, while English is so much more describing. And because Im currently studying English I want to use every opportunity to get better at it. Soo... hopefully you will still follow me. I might write in both languages, but I really dont have that much text in my blog posts anyway.

Ive been sick for a few days, (stupid migraine) but I hope to be back in business very soon. In the meantime you can check out these beautiful illustrations by Abby Diamond. Check her out here.

Which one is your favourite?





5 comments:

motionocean said...

Skjønner godt at du valgte engelsk; så mange flere muligheter! Og hei, håper migrenen går over.. Ikke gøy! Ps. fooor noen flotte illustrasjoner! Ikke sett sånne før :)

Anonymous said...

Bare jeg kan kommentere på norsk er jeg fornøyd jeg :) Du får ha god bedring :D

Susanne N said...

Du er helt rå! Hvordan har du laget de fuglene, er det gode gammeldagse akvareller? Jeg likte den første best :)

Linda said...

Takk Sus, men de er ikke mine. :) Les beskrivelsen, så ser du hvem de er sine. :)

Hans Peter said...

I got to write someting in English then.
It's absolutely bravely done of her. Those who use so many different colours in one drawing are always brave. Well done!
I like the blue/green finch the most.