I won, I won! I never win anything! :p I won the new Jane Eyre adaption on DVD at Annettes blog.
I love the story, and I must say that they did a great job with the new adaption of it. Check out the trailer here.
Over to something completely different. You`ve propably heard of iherb.com while browsing the web. Its all over the blogosphere, and espesially on all the various fitness/health blogs. Im not a health freak, but I though I would share a few faves anyway.
1. Im a lip balm fanatic, but I never seem to find cheap lip balms that actually work. Ive tried several from iherb, and so far I love them all! And they are soooo cheap! They cost like 2 or 3 dollars. (mellom 10-20 NOK.) Check them out here.
2. A wonderful facemask. It does the job, CHEAP (23 NOK) and the last one I bought lasted me a year! I love it! Check it out here, and read product reviews.
3. I actually thought this was a lip balm, but its a stick moisturizer. Strong cocoa butter smell, but I like the smell. Really nice if you have sensitive skin. (11 NOK) Check it out here. Cute and fun!! (way bigger than it looks on the picture)
4. This magic sugar cured my migranes! It looks like brown sugar, but tastes almost a little like caramel. Sooo good! I use it instead of white sugar, and it does wonders for my headaches! Check it out here.
5. This organic snack bar is so tasty! I bring them to school, and its a great alternative to other unhealthy stuff that I usually end up bying because Im hungry and crave sugar. Check it out here.
And now to the best part. If you`r a first time costumer on iherb, you get a 5 dollar discount with this coupon code: DAC512 on your first order.
You can get the shipping as low as 4 dollars. Thats like NOTHING! Just remember to keep your order below 200 NOK, so you dont have to pay taxes when shipping to Norway.