7/29/2010

Its much too quiet in here

Im planning a little blogover these days. I just have to finish packing and moving all my stuff. Because.... Im moving out! About time you might say. I have, after all, lived in the comfort of my parents home for a good 22 years. Time to stand on my own two feet!
It will be good!!



I actually have been superbusy blogging this summer for my job. I work in a interior design shop, and I blog for them. So I guess thats why Ive kinda been neglecting this blog for a while.

But await the blogover! I think I want some more colors. I am also trying to come up with a name for my business. Any great ideas? Ive been twisting my brain, but no... Need to come up with something... BRILLIANT! No pressure there.

See you all soon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Lykke til med utflyttingen :)

Mette said...

Cant wait! :)

Mette said...

til både flytting og blogoveren. :)

Linda said...

gleder meg :)

Anonymous said...

Koselig å få deg nærmere da:) Regner med du stikker innom rett som det er..he eh

Hege:)

Betty boo said...

Me like a lot! :D